Patient Transfer Scale
Features & Benefits
The Patient Transfer Scale is a transfer board with a built-in medical scale that provides a weight measurement when transferring a patient. All departments can benefit from the Patient Transfer Scale, particularly Stroke Units, the ER, ICU, and Radiology
Designed by a Clinician for Clinicians
Weighs critical or immobile patients instantly and accurately helping shorten door-to-needle times.
Easy to Use
Light and portable with simple functions.
Ideal Method for Weighing Immobile Patients
Offers superior alternative to other weighing equipment, such as in-bed scales, that are often not calibrated or inaccurate.
Designed for Efficiency
Helps shorten door-to-needle times for time critical patients.
Can be utilized as part of an existing patient transfer process when a weight is needed, and will not disrupt the patient flow process.
- Capacity: 550 lb / 250 kg
- Resolution: 1 lb / 0.5 kg
- Platform Size: Weighing Mat Size: 71” x 21” / 1805 mm x 533 mm
- Height Rod:
- Measuring Tape: Height guide shown on mat 100cm – 180cm shown at 5 cm
- Display: 3” x 1” / 76 mm x 25 mm Backlight LCD
- Power Source: 3.7V rechargeable battery
- Seat Size:
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty - Eligible for ScaleSurance extended warranty
- Carrying Case:
- Tray Size:
Contact Us or call us at 1 (800) 815-6615