Weigh critical or immobile patients instantly and accurately.
Patient Transfer Scale
- A transfer board with a built-in medical scale provides a weight measurement when transferring a patient
- Presents an accurate weight when it is critical for safe medication management for time sensitive patients
- Can be utilized as part of an existing patient transfer process
The Patient Transfer Scale: Every Minute Counts
When managing a patient with a critical condition like a stroke, Every Minute Counts. It is imperative to get an accurate weight quickly when the patient is first admitted to the hospital. The Patient Transfer Scale (PTS) does just that.
The Patient Transfer Scale was developed and invented by an Emergency Care nurse, with the final design based on feedback from healthcare professionals . . . For Nurses by Nurses.
All departments can benefit from the Patient Transfer Scale, particularly Stroke Units, the Emergency Room, ICU, and Radiology.
Learn more about how the PTS works Visit / products/patient-transfer-scale Get to know the inventor of the PTS Gillian Taylor. Read her success stories. Twitter: @gilliantaym999 Instagram: @gilliantaylorpts
Key Features / Specifications:
- Large, clear digital weight display
- Wipe clean surface
- Capacity: 550lb / 250kg
- Resolution: 1lb / 0.5kg
- Power: Internal rechargeable battery
- Battery life: 50 hours
- Weight: 25lb / 11.4 kg
- 71” x 27 ½” x 1” / 1805mm x 700mm x 30 mm
- Model Number: PTS-1000KL